Hello Daffodil Card


I bought the latest issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft Issue 188  and look at the fabulous free gift that comes free with the magazine.


The Altenew Layered Daffodil was so easy to assemble - as you can see all the instructions are included to help you.


Putting the daffodil together was a breeze and it looks very realistic when completed. 


My card base is A6 tent fold - I cut my yellow patterned layer to 3.7/8" x 5.5/8" and adhered to card base.


My white rectangle layer measures 3.3/4" x 2.1/4"
I adhered the stems toward the bottom  and then I popped the head of the daffodil on 3d foam to create dimension.


My green rectangle measures 4.1/4" x 2.1/2" I adhered both layers together then adhered to card base with 3d foam.
The Hello was die-cut from the Sizzix Essential Phrases set.

Thanks for looking :)



Comments

Enid Child said…
Looks A very easy card, great for Easter or Spring Birthday x
Dielightfile said…
Ty Enid - My mum loves daffodils so I will get a lot of use from this die :)