Hand Sanitizer Gift Packaging


I always have hand sanitizer with me wherever I go however recently I had run out and my Mum kindly gave me one of hers so I thought I'd make a wee gift package for one to give her.


I used foil paper that I picked up from the Poundshop a while ago - it matches this perfectly ! 


The box opened you can see how nicely the sanitizer sits inside the base insert.


I wrapped some ribbon around the box and tied in a bow .The front panel slides in behind the ribbon which keeps the box closed.


These would make great wee gifts for poorly relatives/friends.



Thanks for looking :) 

Comments

Enid Child said…
A great idea especially with Mother’s Day coming up x
Dielightfile said…
They do them in all different colours too Enid this was just the one. I happened to have :)
Mazen Givens said…
Great hand sanitizer packaging idea