Colour Throwdown Challenge #530



 This week I am a guest designer at the Colour Throwdown Challenge Blog having recently been selected as the featured stamper.




 I started with a C6  black card base. I then cut my grey layer to be 3.7/8" X 5.5/8" and embossed this layer.


I love this cardstock it's beautifully embossed with a hint of shimmer which helps give the card a luxurious feel. The top piece of patterned paper measures 2.3/4" x 1.3/4" and the bottom piece measures 2.3/4" x 1.7/8".


I then tied some beautiful fuchsia satin ribbon around the panel and tied in a big bow. The sentiment is vellum from a pack I picked up at the Range ..it didn't match my project so I used my Promarkers to colour it then used a heart die to cut it out.


I then glued the vellum heart to a white die-cut heart then threaded through some black elastic thread and used a mini pop up dot to adhere it behind the bow.


I must say I absolutely adore this colour combination the fuchsia really pops against the grey and the black.

Thanks for looking :)