Colour Throwdown Challenge #528


My entry for the Colour Throwdown Challenge #528.


 I started with a 5x7 card base - my yellow layer is a 6x6 washi sheet which I cut to 4.3/4" x 2.3/4" - the brown/aqua layer is double sided cardstock cut at 4.3/4" x 6.1/2" scored on the long side at 1.1/4". I wrapped ribbon around this section then glued down.


I stamped and heat embossed the butterfly onto vellum using Honey Doo white white embossing powder. I then coloured on the back of the vellum using Promarkers. I felt like it needed a bit of sparkle so I went over the front of the butterfly with my Wink of Stella pen.


I stamped and heat embossed with heartfelt with white embossing powder.
The sympathy is diecut from white cardstock. To finish I added 3 mustard brads.


This card created a lot of firsts for me which was fantastic not only did I use up some stash I also tried a new technique as this is the first time I've used vellum in my crafting. 

Thanks for looking :)