Tutorial Spring Gift Card Holder


I made this gift card holder using the absolutely fantastic free dies from Issue 47 of Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine.


I took a 5x7 card and cut it in half then I scored both pieces on the long side at 3.1/2"  -  this allows me to create two gift card holders from one 5x7 card.


I die-cut the frame die from yellow cardstock and adhered to front of card. 
I cut the patterned paper to 4.1/2" X 3." 
I cut a piece of yellow cardstock to measure 1/2" X 4.1/2.
I die-cut the largest flower and glued a button to the centre .


I cut a piece of cardstock to measure 
4.3/4" X 3.1/4" and die-cut the notches for the gift card .

TOP TIP : If you don't have the gift card notch die you can just make a pocket to slide your card in .

I die-cut two smaller flowers one from white cardstock and one from yellow cardstock I layered them together and added a diamonte to centre and glued to the envelope.


I've added a short video to show the foil on the patterned paper as it is so difficult to photograph.


I love this free gift it is truly outstanding I can think of so much to do with them they will lend their hand to so many different occasions.

Thanks for looking :)



Comments

Enid Child said…
A great idea for spring birthdays or even Easter x