Faux Foil Distress Ink Watercolour


I realise I'm so so very late to the distress ink and watercolour party but this year is all about trying new techniques and putting to use all the things I've bought over the years as I've "needed" them but never actually used!


 I created the background using Tim Holtz Pickled Raspberry Distress Ink.


The foil is self adhesive I got from the pound shop last year .. you would never be able to tell it's not real foil.
I diecut the heart which incidentally is from the Tim Holtz Scribbles and Splats Set.


Leah is  also diecut from the self adhesive gold foil using the Sizzix Delicate Letters #2 Alphabet.

I popped the whole thing into a frame and oh my word how pretty does it look! I love it and will definitely be making more of these in the future.

Thanks so much for looking :) 

Comments

Enid Child said…
This faux foiling is great, may need it find my pound store adhesive foil ! xx
Dielightfile said…
Enid it's so addictive and make great inexpensive presents :)