Colour Throwdown Challenge #527


This is my entry for this week's Colour Throwdown Challenge #527.


I made a C6 card from the navy cardstock.
 I then embossed and die-cut my grey cardstock layer.


I paper pieced the die cut section with the lime green cardstock.
I tied some of the gorgeous lime green organza ribbon around grey card layer tied a bow then and adhered panel to the navy card base.


 I added some lime green diamontes and die-cut the love life sentiment from the lime green cardstock and adhered to card.

 Using the waste from the die cut section I paper pieced inside the card.

Another tricky week for me as I'm not used to creating with masculine colours I am however loving the challenge and enjoying using up my stash that would otherwise just stay hidden.

Thanks for looking :)