Colour Throwdown Challenge #526


This is my second time particapating in the Colour Throwdown Challenge #526.

 I had a great time however I'm not going to lie for some reason this was a really difficult challenge for me - partly I guess as I'm not very well atm with a nasty chest infection.


I cut my card base to 5.3/4" square. I then embossed the mandala onto the Royal Blue cardstock and mounted onto the aqua cardstock - I cut two sentiment banners and layered them before  adding my die cut sentiment. I then finished off with some diamontes for a little added bling.


Im not 100% happy with this card and wasn't going to post it but I've decided to go ahead as it meets the challenge criteria and it would be unfair just to post the "good" creations .

I may have another go in a few days.
Thanks for looking !