Snowflake A6 Shaker Box and Cards


I picked up Issue 45 Die-Cutting Essentials the other day and included was this fabulous free die set !


This is what I came up with :)



For a while now I wanted a box to fit   standard A6 cards so I decided that's what I was going to make.


I created a shaker style lid
using acetate and sequins.


I cut the frame from silver mirror card and added some diamontes on the snowflakes .


On the bottom of the box I used some silver snowflake Washi tape.


Once I got started there was no stopping me ! 
I decided to make cards using the die too :) 


I cut the middle sized snowflake 3 times - twice in silver and once in green layered with 3d foam and added a diamontes in the centre .


I cut the frame from white cardstock adhered to silver mirror card added diamontes to snowflakes and finished with a snowflake sentiment.


I cut the largest snowflake from green and the smallest from silver mirror card layered using 3d foam and finished with a diamonte in the centre.


I cut 3 of the largest snowflakes and adhered to front of card added diamontes to centres - added sentiment and tied piece of silver twine in a bow to finish .


That's all for today thanks for looking !









Comments