Last minute Gift Card Holders


I had a few last minute giftcard holders to make - how cute are these using the Snow Cool range from Hobbycraft.


These are a great way to use up scraps as you are able to get 3 gift card holders from one sheet A4 cardstock.





I just adore the little Dear Santa envelope I used to decorate the belly band.




This little dancing polar bear was in a pack from the Flying Tiger I think you will agree he matches the paper perfectly.




 Supplies used listed below :


This is the 6x6 paper pad which is currently on offer for an incredible £1.


 The Dear Santa envelope on the belly band is from this pack which is also £1.


The skating polar bear was from a pack that I got from the Flying Tiger so cute and matched perfectly.

That's all for today :)



Comments