Hobbycraft Haul



Today I had a impromptu visit to Hobbycraft and lo and behold these wee beauties just fell into my basket!!

The best buy of the day was this Sizxix Bigz Die for an incredible £3.00! 


I also picked up this chunky silver glitter alphabet which was on offer for £1.00  - I'm sure this will come in handy in the run up to Christmas and if I have any left they can be used up throughout the year - a good all rounder to have in your stash.


 I've always wanted a glue gun but just never got around to getting one - seen this little pink one and just couldn't resist - on offer for an amazing £4.00.


Thought I best pick myself up a Heat Resistant Mat this one was only £2.00.


This little trimmer is so cute it's only 2.1/2" x 6" but will come in so handy and was only £3 an absolute bargain.


Comments