Tutorial Boo Smartie Treat Holder


My grandson is dressing up as a ghost this year for Halloween and he is very very excited so when I seen these cute little chocolate ghosts filled with Smarties I just couldn't resist them!!!


One of the best things about these treat holders as you can see in the video is that even with the decoration on them they will fold flat so are brilliant if you need to post them or if you are making them in advance.


The Boo letters are a silver glitter chipboard alphabet. I used my Sharpies to colour the B orange and one of the O's black so they would blend in with the Halloween theme.


The Leah and Finn are simply cut from black cardstock using a stencil alphabet die.


I honestly can't stop smiling when I look at the expressions on these wee ghosts faces I hope the kids love them as much as I do :) 

These are so easy to make I have added some basic instructions and my measurements.



Attatch patterned paper as per picture below.



Cut out an oval as shown below 


Build your box and decorate as required :) 

Have fun and I would love to see what you come up with !








Comments