Making Cards & Papercraft Cardmaking Value Kit


Today while in WHS I spotted this amazing bargain for only £6.99 !!
Making Cards & Papercraft Cardmaking Value Kit.

You get not 1 but 5 fantastic stamps sets.
I am delighted as I am not much of a stamper and as such only have a limited selection of stamps ..so for me this is a great inexpensive way to increase my collection! 

Let's have a closer look at what you get.


2 great Christmas sets that will more than have you covered in the upcoming festive season.


The next set is family sentiments which are fab for all year round . I absolutely love this set and will get a lot of use from it.


The next set is the border stamp set these will be great not only for borders but for creating your own backgrounds. 


An alphabet set both upper and lowercase and also numbers and punctuation everything you could ever need for creating your own personal sentiments .


Also included with the magazine is 32 A4 craft papers.


And to top it all off the magazine includes 37 projects for you to recreate with your new stamps - I can't wait to get started :)


Comments