Hobbycraft Haul

Hobbycraft has some incredible bargains at the minute here is my haul that I picked up yesterday.


Anyone who knows me also knows my love for all things glitter couldn't resist these packs 20 A4 sheets white glitter card for an amazing £3 ....yes please !!


24 sheets A4 adorable scorable cardstock for £3 - 12 mixed colours 2 of each colour 350gsm


How pretty is this 6x6 pad the sheets are 200gsm weight and you get 4 sheets of 16 designs.


Hunkydory Twilight Kingdom 144 images 24 different images. 


First Edition Modern Sentiment Dies 


 These are incredible value not only do you get 7 sentiment dies it also includes a magnetic sheet for storage brilliant bargain as you can see £3. 


This unicorn die and stamp set was full price but at £6 I just had to have it. I can't wait to try it out it's so cute.



Comments