Craft Haul

Poundland 
These marble papers are so very pretty I can't wait to get crafting with them.


 These silver numbers will be great for advent calendars and alphabets always come in handy :) 


 The Works
How fab are these stamp sets the price is amazing they will come in so handy. I'm not a great stamper but for this price it's hard to leave them in the shop!! 


These embellishments are amazing value will add the finishing touch to any card/project - without breaking the bank .


A few paper pads I like the traditional colours of these and although I'm a glitter girl I am trying to use patterned paper more in my projects.


Clinton's
I seen these 2 weeks ago and I kept thinking I should've got these so I went back and look and behold they were still there - although it says £4 on them they went through till at £2.40 !!


Comments